St. Dalfour, Organic, Golden Mango Green Tea, 25 Envelopes, 1.75 oz (50 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- LK-Bio-143 Agriculture Non EU
- Control IMO
- OTCO- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- All Natural Ingredients
Certified, Organic Green Tea. Selected and blended under the direction of tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of mangoes.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St. Dalfour Tea- Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the rea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
Tear envelope at serrated line. Remove tea bag. Gently pull the tag on the bag to extend the string. (This format eliminates the need for a staple.)
Proper Service of Green Tea
Green Tea is delicate. After boiling water, let it cool slightly before pouring on the tea bag to maintain the delicate taste.
Do not "Stew" the tea which means do not let the tea bag sit too long in the tea cup because this will bring out the bitter qualities in the tea.
These are the recommended times for the tea bag to be immersed:
Standard - 1 minute
Strong - 2 minutes
100% Certified organic green tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of mangoes.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep way from direct heat, sunlight and from humidity.
Posted by 5300899408877554011 on Oct 20, 2016
If you don't like the flavour of green tea, this is a nice substitute as it is slightly sweeter with the addition of mangoes!
Fragrant mango, light green tea
Posted by 4912718072394850960 on Oct 19, 2016
The smell of mango is fragrant, and the green tea is light in flavor.
St.Dalfour Organic Golden Mango Green Tea
Posted by 4987498020077739038 on Oct 12, 2016
This is by far the best tasting tea that I've had. The aroma and taste blend very well together, not overpowering the other and I drink at least 1 a day if not 3. It's just that good. Give it a try. I highly recommend it.
Posted by 4962643315264780346 on Oct 08, 2016
tiene un toque a mango demasiado rico!
i love it..
Posted by 5342483539216051464 on Oct 02, 2016
Am so glad I tried it.. I never could like green tea as much as I want to. But this is it.. I love my green tea now. Oh the smell is divine. This is going to be a life long relation..