St. Dalfour, Organic, Golden Peach Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute of Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of golden peach.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Organic ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of peach.
The peach flavor is pleasantly obvious. Not as subtle as some of St Dalfour's other fruit-flavored teas, but lovely nonetheless. Think of Lipton's Peach ice-tea but without the artificial tang to it.
I've got the sample packet with one of my orders - it's really nice tea, and peach aroma is obvious and non-artificial to my taste. // Получила пробник с одним из заказов - чай действительно хороший, аромат персика очень заметен и не дает синтетического привкуса.
Posted by 5607346865221613426 on Sep 06, 2016
Love the flavors in this tea.
golden peach tea
Posted by 4878983921155094183 on Aug 18, 2016
the smell is not strong
Posted by 5689011333270567900 on Aug 14, 2016
faint smell of peach,I don't like this tea much.
Posted by 5548996503077029660 on Aug 07, 2016
รสชาติออกเปรี้ยวไปหน่อย คนตะวันออกไม่ค่อยจะนิยม แต่กลิ่นหอมดี