St. Dalfour, Organic, Original Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Individually Sealed In Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- OTCO, Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Certified organic Green Tea.
This tea has a wonderful flavor. Be sure to remove the tea bag after about 2 minutes for the best taste.
I drank Prince of Peach (taidz pai) for many years, first in China then in the US. When iHerb was sold out, I tried Dalfour, whose fruit preserves I already admired. Turns out to be a fine green tea that does not upset my stomach (as P of P sometimes does). I infuse in warm water (not hot) for 15 minutes or so while I eat my breakfast and drink my orange juice. This is really green tea, not white tea.
Posted by 5607346865221613426 on Sep 06, 2016
I love this tea.
Love Green Tea
Posted by 4634499091289063344 on Aug 23, 2016
put a little bit of honey in my green tea
Posted by 5433234477034022093 on Aug 15, 2016
Love the taste
Posted by 5635201976326072619 on Aug 02, 2016
very nice and I liked it