St. Dalfour, Organic, Pure Ceylon Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.31|
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during the harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St. Dalfour Pure Ceylon Tea is certified for all natural, organic and pure production in accord with the EEC Regulation 834/2007 and the production and handlinng requirements of the National Organic Program by the I.M.O. (Institut für Marktökologie Institut D'Ecocommerce) of Switzerland, an International Organic Certification Group.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea- Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is hermetically sealed in a foil envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All natural ingredients: Pure organic Ceylon tea.
Just make sure you steep the bag for 20 seconds then throw out the water then pour fresh water to get the caffeine out
Don't think I like this tea. Neither strong nor light. Not much of tea flavour.
Love this tea, great flavor.
Posted by 5405305890961589086 on Oct 21, 2016
Love this tea, great flavor, one of my all time favorites, always keep a box in stock. My son drinks this tea at college as something different from coffee, at first he was a skeptic in seeing the word "orgranic" and thought it would not taste good, there is also an Earl Grey flavor of the St Dalfour brand which he also likes.
Posted by 5399006710145631806 on Apr 13, 2016
This is the taste of nice black tea as it should be
very good quality
Posted by Reviewer1088126 on Jan 01, 2016
we love that tea and i purchase it again and again. It is really a very high quality tea! Perfect taste, perfect smell.
Posted by 5150246360124712471 on Oct 09, 2015
best of the best to me!!!!!