St. Dalfour, Organic Raspberry Chocolate Sauce, 10.6 oz (300 g)
By St. Dalfour
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Chocolate with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Gourmet French Recipe
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by EcoCert S.A.
- Low G.I.
- Certified Organic by: Oregon Tilth
Better For You Special Sugars
This Gourmet Sauce is made with a blend of Premium Organic Agave and Rice Syrups. This Organic syrup costs three times more than a syrup made from sugar. But it is worth the extra cost because it is delicious and has a low glycemic index. Foods with a low glycemic index are slowly absorbed into the body preventing sugar shock. (spikes in blood sugar)
This sauce has a GI value of 41
To Open: Remove cap, remove inner seal, replace cap. After opening, consume within 4 months.
Refrigerate after opening.
Organic agave syrup, organic rice syrup, organic cocoa powder*, natural flavors, organic milk solids*, soy lecithin.
*Adds a trivial amount of fat. Allergies: soy lecithin, milk.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||25 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Not very chocolate and raspberry taste is not very natural. Better to keep outside the fridge, or you'll never squeeze it outside the bottle.
Rich chocolate taste
Posted by 5319999819629379714 on May 02, 2016
not a hit
Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 03, 2015
I bought this and the coffee chocolate sauce for my daughter and son-in-law. They said they did not care for it much.
Posted by 4936808074266906632 on Oct 28, 2014
Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Nov 27, 2013
Quizá un poco espeso, pero está realmente bueno.