St. Dalfour, Organic, Spring Mint Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Individually Sealed In Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- OTCO, Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St Dalfour Organic Tea · Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Certified organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of mint.
Posted by 5486563261439801789 on May 11, 2016
Been drinking green teas for years, and I really like the St. Dalfour green teas.
Lovely tea, great first experience with iHerb!
Posted by 5386617859269970274 on Apr 07, 2016
My wife fell in love with this tea after buying some in Japan, when her supply ran out she was quite disappointed so I sneakily jumped on the internet and searched to buy online. iHerb was one of the first legitimate sites the came up. Found a good range of St Dalfour teas, ordered a few and put in my credit card details. This happened on Sunday and our teas arrived on Wednesday that week. I was literally shocked and very impressed. Will confidently use and recommend iHerb. Ps The tea is great too.
Posted by 5580883318541966425 on Dec 12, 2015
Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015
Delicious light mint flavor. If this review was helpful, please like the post.