St. Dalfour, Organic, Spring Mint Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
By St. Dalfour
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Individually Sealed In Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- OTCO, Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St Dalfour Organic Tea · Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Certified organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of mint.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 4936788784546477292 on Sep 07, 2012
Not bad, but a little disappointing
Posted by 5471521673485302134 on Aug 11, 2013
Taste is weak, barely feel it
Posted by ugilee on Aug 18, 2013
I like St Daflour teas. they are not expensive and have a good taste.
Posted by BG-Kazanlak on Sep 17, 2013