- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- USDA Organic
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of vanilla.
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St. Dalfour Vanilla Tea is certified for all natural, organic and pure production in accord with the EEC Regulation 834/2007 and the production and handlinng requirements of the National Organic Program by the I.M.O. (Institut für Marktökologie Institut D'Ecocommerce) of Switzerland, an International Organic Certification Group.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All natural ingredients: Organic Ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of vanilla.
Vanilla tea is a treat to me, I utterly love the smell. This tea is organic and smell wonderfully. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Quite good tea, but anything outstanding. I recommend to try, it is pleasant to some, some - No. Taste natural, without artificial aromatizator. Excuse for bad knowledge of English :) Неплохой чай, но ничего выдающегося. Рекомендую попробовать, некоторым нравится, некоторым - нет. Вкус натуральный, без искусственных ароматизаторов.
a medium bodied tea
Posted by 4740130679554772357 on Oct 13, 2016
a vanilla hinted medium bodied tea , tastes great
Posted by 5564362665519417989 on Oct 12, 2016
It's my first time to try this vanilla tea and the taste is amazing .. I'm in love with it.
Posted by 5415704772940966964 on Sep 30, 2016
best red tea ever!!
St. Dalfour, Organic, Vanilla Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
Posted by 4676117050751323210 on Sep 23, 2016