St. Dalfour, Organic, Vanilla Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
By St. Dalfour
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- USDA Organic
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of vanilla.
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St. Dalfour Vanilla Tea is certified for all natural, organic and pure production in accord with the EEC Regulation 834/2007 and the production and handlinng requirements of the National Organic Program by the I.M.O. (Institut für Marktökologie Institut D'Ecocommerce) of Switzerland, an International Organic Certification Group.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All natural ingredients: Organic Ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of vanilla.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Vanilla tea is a treat to me, I utterly love the smell. This tea is organic and smell wonderfully. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Quite good tea, but anything outstanding. I recommend to try, it is pleasant to some, some - No. Taste natural, without artificial aromatizator. Excuse for bad knowledge of English :) Неплохой чай, но ничего выдающегося. Рекомендую попробовать, некоторым нравится, некоторым - нет. Вкус натуральный, без искусственных ароматизаторов.
Posted by MyDewHerb on Feb 17, 2016
Love this tea, so rich in flavour!
Posted by 5736641793659046056 on Dec 24, 2015
Outstanding quality tea and a really nice flavor. The vanilla is extremely mild, and the main taste is of the tea itself, but overall it is a really yummy tea and so enjoyable. I love it especially with a big dollop of cream in it!
Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015
Yummy vanilla tea!
Posted by Moony90 on Aug 17, 2015
It's delicious hot or cold and I don't have to sweeten it.