- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Certified, Pure Organic Tea From the Darjeeling area of the Himalayas of India. Selected and Blended Under the Direction of the Tea Experts of St. Dalfour France.
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Import into the USA
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St Dalfour.
Each tea bag is hermetically sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St Dalfour Organic Tea. Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
Tear envelope at serrate line. Remove tea bag. Gently pull the tag on the bag to extend the string. (This format eliminates the need for a staple.)
Proper Brewing of Tea
- Use good water. Preferably bottled water or water which has been purified.
- Do not "Stew" the tea which means do not let the tea bag sit too long in the tea cup because this will bring out the bitter qualities in the tea.
These are the recommended times for the tea bag to be immersed.
Standard - 1 minute
Strong - 2 minutes
With milk - 3 minutes
All Natural Ingredients: Pure organic Darjeeling tea.
I have been drinking tea since I was 15 years old; 40 years ago!! Since I found this tea at iHerb last year it is my absolute favorite. I am a bit sensitive to coffein and teein, but this tea I can drink as much I like; I drink it with my new STEVIA favorite - California gold organic- also the best stevia I have tasted in 30 years with no aftertaste! And soyamilk. I am so happy for this tea, Darjeeling tea is "the champagne" of tea!. Thank you iHerb for great products!
Perfect black tea
Posted by 5210161414906938264 on Dec 01, 2016
It tastes wonderful without the bitterness that black tea usually has. I will definitely purchase again
Posted by 5232688946590755689 on Sep 30, 2016
This has been a consistently fantastic tea, and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a good Darjeeling.
Posted by SittaStaf on Sep 25, 2016
Darjeeling is my favorite tea out of the many I've tried. I can understand why it's known as the 'champagne' of teas. This particular brand (St Dalfour) tastes really good and the fact that it is organic makes it even better. The only thing I don't like is that the teabag itself holds very little tea. Therefore I must use a small mug holding only 8 ounces of water to get the full flavor of this delicious organic Darjeeling tea. At least there are 25 teabags per box and not the usual 18 found in other brands, so the price is more than fair.
Beautiful robust Darjeeling
Posted by 4976730833349250132 on Apr 08, 2015
This is a robust Darjeeling...Beautiful !