Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Darjeeling Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Certified Organic Foods
St. Dalfour, Pure Darjeeling Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, pure organic tea from the Darjeeling area of the Himalayas of India. Selected and Blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France.
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea. Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confidential of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea · Healthy Packaging
1. Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve it's fresh, natural flavor.
2. The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
3. The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples, thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
4. The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from effecting the taste of the tea.
Pure organic Darjeeling tea.