St. Dalfour, Organic Pure Darjeeling Tea, 25 Tea Bags, .07 oz (2 g) Each
By St. Dalfour167 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.52 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: STD-96834
- UPC Code: 084380968341
- Package Quantity: 25 Tea Bags, .07 oz (2 g) Each
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 5.2 x 3.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Certified, Pure Organic Tea From the Darjeeling area of the Himalayas of India. Selected and Blended Under the Direction of the Tea Experts of St. Dalfour France.
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Import into the USA
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St Dalfour.
Each tea bag is hermetically sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St Dalfour Organic Tea. Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
Tear envelope at serrate line. Remove tea bag. Gently pull the tag on the bag to extend the string. (This format eliminates the need for a staple.)
Proper Brewing of Tea
- Use good water. Preferably bottled water or water which has been purified.
- Do not "Stew" the tea which means do not let the tea bag sit too long in the tea cup because this will bring out the bitter qualities in the tea.
These are the recommended times for the tea bag to be immersed.
Standard - 1 minute
Strong - 2 minutes
With milk - 3 minutes
All Natural Ingredients: Pure organic Darjeeling tea.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Tastes like darjeeling tea should.
I thought this was a very smooth darjeeling, I would recommend it.