St. Dalfour, Raisins & Cranberries, 7 oz (200 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.18|
- Imported From France
- All Natural & Healthy
- Preservative Free
- No Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Hand-Picked, Clean, Ready to Eat
- Super Plump
- Optimal Food Process
These extra large raisins & cranberries are packed without preservatives by using a special all natural, patented deep vacuum method. St. Dalfour keeps the tender, plump quality of the raisins & cranberries. They are not dry or hard, they are succulent. They are the best raisins and cranberries in the world.
Packed in France with Raisins from Upington, South Africa & Cranberries from Canada
After opening, refrigerate. Delicious for 2 months.
Raisins and cranberries (with a touch of sugar).
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||28 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 5182716177019082434 on Dec 17, 2016
Posted by Royalqueen on Sep 01, 2016
My family members all enjoy raisins and this whole bottle fills with good qualoty raisins and cranberry. Enjoy I brought this again a month later, because it tasted very natural. Yummy
Posted by 5363251939744388464 on Jun 18, 2014
Too much sugar, Cranberries are lack compared with raisins. I will not perchase lext time.