St. Dalfour, Super Plump Premium Cranberries, 7 oz (200 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- All Natural Preservative Free
- Imported From France
- All Natural & Healthy
- No Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Hand-Picked, Clean, Ready to Eat
- Optimal Food Process
These premium cranberries are grown in pristine bogs in Nova Scotia, Canada. The climate and terrain act in harmony to create cranberries of extraordinary quality. They are packed without preservatives using a special all natural, patented deep vacuum method. St. Dalfour keeps the tender plump quality of the cranberries. They are not dry or hard, they are succulent. They are the best cranberries in the world.
After opening, refrigerate
Delicious for 2 months
Cranberries (with a touch of sugar)
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||25 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 4615260960079421938 on Mar 01, 2016
Similar taste and texture as raisins.
Posted by 5552116699128287231 on Nov 09, 2015
Not too sweet. Very good.
Posted by Reviewer2825950 on Jan 19, 2015
These cranberries are the best ever. They have great flavor and are nice and plump.
Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014
Prefers the plums and raisins of the same brand though. Those are way more delicious.