- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Foeniculum Vulgare
- Origin: Egypt
- Certified Kosher
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- Daily Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (800 mg)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
This is my first and only review and I feel compelled to save others the trouble of buying a product that is clearly more than just fennel seeds. There seem to be some other dried flowers/herbs/potpourri thing going on. It's fine if you are soaking in hot water to make a fennel tea but these are not the tasty after dinner minty seeds which can be eaten raw. Not what one thinks of when they think of fennel seeds. The first and only out of a hundred iherb products which I am disappointed by and thus my effort to write the review.
Fennel is very powerful in a parasite cleanse. Drinking it as a tea will make the parasites drunk and cause them to let go of the intestinal wall. Then follow with about a 1-2 Table Spoons of diatomaceous earth in a 16 oz. glass of water at bed time. This will clean them out. Starwest Botanicals is a good company and this Fennel Seed in whole form keeps it fresh. Just grind it in a coffee mill and brew as a tea. Best thing it's organic to. I give it a five star.
Not for everyone
Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 11, 2015
I have used fennel seeds for a decade for digestive purposes. I found this brnd on sale here so decided to try . But I regret it because they are real pungent so I can't consume it. I will try making tea otherwise for me it was a waste of money.
Posted by 4859194012726246578 on Jun 02, 2015
Very fresh and flavorful.
Posted by 5247060325683746329 on May 16, 2015
I've tried fennel from a number of suppliers and this product is delightful. Aromatic and full of intense flavour.
very good quality
Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Oct 14, 2014
for tea it's great but if you want to combine it in food (like cookies) you'll have to sift it carefully from little plant parts.