Starwest Botanicals, Organic Flax Seed, 1 lb (453.6 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Linum Usitatissimum
- Origin: United States
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- Certified Organic by QAI
- USDA Organic
Daily serving size: 1 tsp (1 g)
When taken as a bulk-forming laxative, flax should not be used in persons with bowel obstruction or with abnormal esophageal or intestinal narrowing. Flax Seed should be taken with at least 200 ml (6 oz) of water.
This is not golden flax if you are looking for that but it seems to be good. No complaints. Good fiber and supposedly good Omega 3's.
glad to be able to buy good quality seeds for a fair price; would be nice to have more info about its origin
Posted by 5096951300404050463 on Oct 15, 2016
Great product at a very good price from this website. Will buy again. Recommended!
Posted by Reviewer3028331 on May 27, 2015
Fresh and convenient
Posted by 5501277195921917786 on May 17, 2015
Mom uses this. This was the cheapest one that I saw on here. Maybe there were other ones, but comes in a basic bag with lots of it for this cheap price and it's organic.
Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Apr 17, 2015
good standard product