Starwest Botanicals, Organic Garlic Granules, 1 lb (453.6 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Allium Sativum
- Origin: China
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Daily Serving Size: 1/4 tsp. (1 g)
iHerb Customer Reviews
I prefer garlic granules to powder, as the shelf life is a bit longer, and they are just as easy to use. Still mixes well and is not 'grainy' when used in cooking. Yum!
The aroma and flavor of this product is wonderful but be aware that the product is listed as "garlic granules" not minced garlic. It is simply course garlic powder. I was expecting small garlic pieces.
Good quality; this is our second order
Posted by 4638239853282176515 on Dec 14, 2015
Don't overpay for higher priced alternatives. This quality has been tested by our family and found satisfactory in the last year or two. We will now continue to order from iHerb (as long as they've got the most aggressive delivered price out there) for Starwest products like this.
Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015
Very happy with this.
Love this product!!
Posted by 5176520580148185856 on Oct 09, 2015
I buy this all the time. It doesn't clump and tastes great. Excellent pricing too. Use it in everything.
Oh sweet garlic!
Posted by 4863780338846812973 on Mar 22, 2015
Yup, I love garlic and I'd write a poem about it if I could. And these garlic granules are the real deal. Sprinkle it on salad or one eggplants before roasting 'me. Perfect on roasted cauliflowers, too!