Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- C/S (Cut & Sifted)
- Certified kosher
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- Certified Organic by QAI
- USDA Organic
Ginger Root from Starwest Botanicals is a great spice to keep on hand in your kitchen, because it can be used in both sweet as well as savory dishes with excellent results. The Ginger Root that we provide at Starwest Botanicals comes in many different forms, including diced, cut and sifted, powdered or whole root, as well as crystallized, kosher and organic varieties for your use.
Daily serving size: 1/8 tsp (250 mg)
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a good quality of dried ginger root to use for making decoctions. I simmered 4 teaspoons of this in 4 cups of water to make some ginger tea. But I found it a little too spicy for my taste. Next time I will use 2 teaspoons per quart of water. Naturally you will want to add some honey to it. It makes a nice warming drink this time of the year. And it is great for colds and sore throats too.