Starwest Botanicals, Organic Licorice Root C/S, 1 lb (453.6 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Glysyrrhiza Glabra
- Origin: Egypt
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc
Prepare as a tea- Pour 8 oz of boiling water (212°F) over 1-2 tsp. of herb. Cover and steep 5-10 minutes, strain, and serve.
Not to be used during pregnancy. Not for use in persons with hypertension, liver disorders, edema, severe kidney insufficiency, low blood potassium, heart disease with edema, or congestive heart failure.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Perfect for making teas by itsef or with other herbs as a sweetener. I use licorice root as an adrenal support and it has worked well in normalizing a low blood pressure.
root plus a whole bunch of dirt
Posted by 5554505729953016324 on Mar 10, 2016
I was very disappointed with this product. Extremely mad when i found a giant chunk of dirt and many little ones through out .I bought this to make an ointment I guess i was lucky not to have been making it into a tea.Not that I would though .way too many side effects that are not worth the risk .
Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 22, 2015
NO!! Taste lite burned woods! Trow it right in the garbage! Nothing like licorice what so ever!! NEI!!! Smaker som brendt saglis! Gikk rett i søpla! Ingenting som minner om lakris i det heletatt! Dritskuffa!
Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014
er det beste i verden. (Kan øke blodtrykket, så perfekt for oss med lavt blodtrykk).
Posted by 5677942799296808082 on Oct 31, 2014
Makes a great tea without needing to add any sugar. Naturally sweet on its own.