- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Origin: Pakistan
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
Common Names: Gan cao, sweet root, glycyrrhiza, Radix liquiritiae
Licorice root, which is also known as Glycyrrhiza glabra, is native to Egypt and is also grown in Greece, Turkey and Asia. Licorice root has been used as a dietary supplement to help treat stomach ulcers, sore throats and bronchitis. It is also commonly used in Japan to treat infections caused by viruses like hepatitis and cirrhosis.
Not to be used during pregnancy. Not to be used while nursing. Not for prolonged use or in high doses except under the supervision of a qualified health practitioner; contraindicated for diabetes and in hypertension, liver disorders, severe kidney insufficiency, and hypokalemia.