Starwest Botanicals, Organic Oatstraw C/S, 1 lb (453.6 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Avena Sativa
- Origin: United States
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI.
Prepare as a tea- Pour 8 oz of boiling water (212°F) over 1-2 tsp. of herb. Cover and steep 3-4 minutes, strain, and serve.
iHerb Customer Reviews
good quality relaxing nervous system restorative use as a tea ive made a tincture also
I make a tea from it.High in minerals and good for my nerves.Oatstraw tea is also a anti depressant and it does help.
Very good tasting tea
Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Dec 12, 2015
This Oatstraw i use as a tea in the evening. It has a calming effect and makes me sleep really really good! I keep reordering.
Posted by Reviewer2036307 on May 06, 2015
Excellent product.Quality product
pay a little more and get green oat straw and milky tops from frontier natural
Posted by h-anna on Jun 26, 2014
Nope, it is not as good as the green oats from Frontier Natural. THe straw is golden Brown, contains hardly any tops, and brews a yellow tea. Tea tastes ok but not comparable to green oats. I just had to try and see if I could save a few dollars.. and no, will not buy again. Not even my rabbits seem to enjoy this, and they usually like green oats. But if you don't care about the greeness and freshness this still tastes ok as herbal te goes. Neutral and mild. Interesting enough there is not expiry or production date on the package.
Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012
seems very good quality