Starwest Botanicals, Organic Astragalus Root C/S, 1 lb (453.6 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Astragalus Membranaceus
- Origin: China
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
- USDA Organic
Prepare as a tea- Pour 8 oz of boiling water (212ºF) over 1-2 tsp. of herb. Cover and steep 5-10 minutes, strain, and serve.
for all Astragalus tea fans out there: this plant is amazing for a daily use all year.tastes great and good for your immune system. whenever i take it i can immediately feel a mild calm in the back of my head,something that i don't get at all from the astragalus extracts whether its the high polysaccharides powder or the liquid,only in tea from the plant as it is.the Starwest root is the smallest root type i have tried yet and i noticed its less potent than the big old roots i got before,this means you would have to use almost twice as much root to get the same taste and potency as when you use the bigger root slices,i use 12g from this one for a cup of tea as oppose to 6 to 9 grams from the bigger root,this is why i gave it only 4 stars but still its the natural organic plant and i do get a great feeling with it so compared to the price paid which is less than all other brands it is still worth the price,would pay a little more for the bigger root slices...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews