- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Rosa Canina
- Certified Kosher
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certified Services
- Certified Organic by QAI
- USDA Organic
Daily serving size: 1/4 tsp (1 g).
Rose hips are particularly high in vitamin C content, one of the richest plant sources available. So, thay are used to help prevent colds and influenza as well as treating rheumatoid arthritis (for joints). BUT be CAREFULL - it is really strong powder. Use it no more than two teaspoons per day. Otherwise it can make you sleepy, or worse - make your heart pulsate very quickly. You can use it with jam, jelly, syrup, marmalade. It will make sweet sour taste and healthy as well.
Nice smell and colour! Seems full of goodness! Tried other brand before and it's not even close.
Great stuff, but need gel cap to put it in.
Posted by 5744941892873694163 on Sep 17, 2016
Too sticky to just mix into juice, but is really tasty mixed into yogurt.
Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on Aug 05, 2016
My first day trying out this Rosehips Powder with apple cider and lemon juice with stevia on 5 Aug 2016. Amazingly refreshing to me! Had it cold with carbonated spring water plus ice cubes.
Excellent price and effective
Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Jul 08, 2016
I give this to my dog and I take it myself, both for joint mobility. It works!
very poor product
Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Jun 27, 2016
very poor product