Stevita, Stevita Crystals, Cherry, 10 Sticks Packs (.2oz, 6g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Add one Stick to 16 oz water
- All Natural Flavored
- Stevita Dietary Supplement
- Recognized as #1 in Stevita Quality
Dissolve one pack in 16 oz of water.
Xylitol (from the bark of the birch tree), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Fumaric Acid, Citric Acid, Natural Colors
- No Sugars
- No Artificial ingredients
- No Trans fat
- No Allergens
- No Soy
- No Gluten
- No Calories
|Serving Size: 1 packet, 6 g (.2 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin C||157 mg||260%|
|Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni Sweet Crystals||210 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
I LOVE this stuff! Tastes great! Every drink mix you find in the store either has aspertame (nutrasweet) or sucralose (splenda). Stay away from that poison! I carry this in my purse and put it in my water when I eat out. It stays clear, so no one knows. Much better than drinking soda.
Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Nov 09, 2012
These do taste great, and mix well. If you like the taste of Stevia you will love these. I can't wait to try the other flavors!
Posted by AnneWells on Aug 17, 2012
My kids (all four) love this "water bottle" addition. I have trouble keeping enough for them all!
Posted by DeanaS on Aug 15, 2012
This is convenient to use since it's pre-measured. I keep it at work and usually have some in the afternoon. The taste is great. Try freezing it for a popscicle!
Tasty stevita crystals!
Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Jul 13, 2012
I like them all! Little strong so I like to double the amound of water!