Stevita, Stevita Supreme, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.71|
- Stevita Stevia from Our Brazilian Farms to Your Table
- Calorie Free
- Guaranteed Quality 100%
- The Original Stevia Sweetener
- AVA- American Vegetarian Association
- Non GMO
- No Gluten
- No Trans Fat
- No Allergens
- Fair Labor
- Eco Friendly
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Kosher Certified
The Stevia Story
Stevita is dedicated to offering you the highest quality and best tasting stevia, supported by a long tradition in the stevia business;
- Farmers in Maringa, Brazil in the early 80's formed a cooperative to harvest stevia leaves. Maringa is in Southwestern Brazil, the native habitat of the stevia plant;
- In the mid 80's these farmers turned it into a company to farm the plants and extract the sweet crystals from the stevia leaves;
- In 1987 the extraction factory was completed;
- In 1988 the Stevita brand, the first table top sweetener in the world, was introduced in the local market.
Xylitol, stevita stevia*
*USDA Certified Organic
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp. (1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 454|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 mg||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Guilt free sweetness
Great Quality Product
Posted by 4845363368348812456 on Oct 25, 2016
Last long keeps quality
i was disapointed
Posted by Reviewer3343578 on Sep 09, 2016
i was not happy with this product because it said it had xylitol in it which i dont believe it has. i contacted the company but they didnt have the manners to answer. in australia the first ingredient on the label is always the largest portion which i was happy about as i dont like stevia on its own the after taste is horrible. now i will buy some xylitol to mix in with it.(it is more expensive and i was hoping this would be a happy medium but obviously not). maybe the company could try 50.50. carol fitzgerald
I bought this after reading the positive reviews but I can't drink anything with it..there is a terrible after taste which is bitter. Plus, Xylitol always gives me a bad headach.
Best taste and value
Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 01, 2015
Taste , texture and value is excellent