Stridex, Conditioning Acne Scrub, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Single-Step Acne Control
- Salicylic Acid 2.0% W/W Acne Medication
- With Super-Fine Exfoliating Spheres
- Scrubs Pores Without Scratching
- Smoothes Skin
- Treats & Prevents Acne
- Soothes & Cools
- Plus Vitamins & Botanicals Acerola, Bergamot & Honey Extract
For clear, soft, comfortable skin.
A scrub gentle to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control. It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples, and leaves skin looking and feeling clean, smooth and refreshed.
- Super-fine scrubbing spheres provide comfortable yet effective pore cleansing and exfoliation.
- A proven acne fighter helps eliminate and prevent breakouts.
- Packed with skin-beneficial, vitamin-rich ingredients, including bergamot citrus, acerola and honey.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Wet face.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer, massaging gently, and rinse thoroughly, use one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Acrylates copolymer, ammonium lauryl sulfate, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium cocoyl glutamate, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, glycerin, honey, lauryl glucoside, malpighia glabra (acerola) fruit extract, maltodextrin, menthol, mica, polyethylene, purified water, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium hydroxide, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate.
For external use only
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)||Acne treatment|