Stridex, Natural Control, Alcohol Free, 70 Triangle Pads
By Stridex17 Reviews
Expiration Date: May 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SDX-00159
- UPC Code: 041388001593
- Package Quantity: 70 Triangle Pads
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.3 x 3.5 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Triple Antioxidants
- Proven Acne Fighter
- Natural Cleanser
- 20% Bigger Pad*
- Salicylic Acid 1% W/W Acne Medication
- Pomegranate, White Tea, Soy
- Clear Skin, Healthy Skin
The Natural Acne Solution with the Proven Effectiveness of Stridex!
- 98% Natural Formula - ingredients from nature to clean & soothe skin, and remove dirt & oil.
- Triple Dose of Natural Antioxidants - White Tea, Pomegranate, & Soy promote healthy skin.
- Proven Acne Control - effective, active medication clears and helps prevent blemishes & blackheads.
- Alcohol-Free Formula - clean skin without over-drying.
20% Bigger, Triangle Pads
Enhanced cleansing and acne-fighting through greater coverage and control.*
- Large, Triangle Pad - provides more coverage & is easy to handle.
- Soft-Textured Pad - for great cleansing with a great feel.
*20% bigger pad than typical acne pad products.
- For the treatment and management of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows the skin to heal
- Helps to prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area
- Repeat with a clean pad as necessary to remove remaining traces of dirt
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily as needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
When using this product using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 1% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: betaine, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, decyl glucoside, fragrance, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, potassium sorbate, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, purified water, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium citrate, sodium phytate, tocopheryl acetate|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Cogí estas toallitas por ser las mas naturales de la marca Stridex. Vienen muy bien empapadas de manera que no hay problema de que se queden secas. Con uno de estos triángulos hay de sobra para toda la cara, así que duran mucho. Lo malo es que no las veo muy efectivas. No tengo mucho acné, pero siempre ando con algún grano y... no he mejorado al usar este producto. Creo que la concentración de ácido salicílico es demasiado baja para mis necesidades. Quizá sea una buena opción para pieles muy sensibles que no toleren bien concentraciones más altas.