Stridex, Natural Control, Alcohol Free, 70 Triangle Pads (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Triple Antioxidants
- Proven Acne Fighter
- Natural Cleanser
- 20% Bigger Pad*
- Salicylic Acid 1% W/W Acne Medication
- Pomegranate, White Tea, Soy
- Clear Skin, Healthy Skin
The Natural Acne Solution with the Proven Effectiveness of Stridex!
- 98% Natural Formula - ingredients from nature to clean & soothe skin, and remove dirt & oil.
- Triple Dose of Natural Antioxidants - White Tea, Pomegranate, & Soy promote healthy skin.
- Proven Acne Control - effective, active medication clears and helps prevent blemishes & blackheads.
- Alcohol-Free Formula - clean skin without over-drying.
20% Bigger, Triangle Pads
Enhanced cleansing and acne-fighting through greater coverage and control.*
- Large, Triangle Pad - provides more coverage & is easy to handle.
- Soft-Textured Pad - for great cleansing with a great feel.
*20% bigger pad than typical acne pad products.
- For the treatment and management of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows the skin to heal
- Helps to prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area
- Repeat with a clean pad as necessary to remove remaining traces of dirt
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily as needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
When using this product using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 1% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: betaine, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, decyl glucoside, fragrance, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, potassium sorbate, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, purified water, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium citrate, sodium phytate, tocopheryl acetate|