Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Alcohol Free, 55 Soft Touch Pads, 4.21 In Each
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Singe-Step Acne Control
- Salicylic Acid 1% W/W Acne Medication
- Essential with Vitamins
- Effective Acne Control and Healthy Skin
- Contains Vitamins C & E to Promote Health Skin
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness Without Unnecessary Irritation
Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear Complexion With Comfort
Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soap leave behind.
Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
|Salicylic acid 1.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PPG-26 buteth-26, purified water, simethicone, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate
Contains 1% salicylic acid.
Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
For external use only
When using this product
Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact or a Poison Control Center right away.
I love this product because it has no alcohol. I usually use it on my nose for my blackheads and on areas where I break out. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
It left my face a little bit dry after my first use but it deals great with pimples and oily skin.
Posted by 5736118599382042239 on Sep 06, 2016
These wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin. They are a low percentage exfoliator and my skin has improved a lot since introducing these to my routine. Highly recommend for people whose skin cannot tolerate the max strength red box Stridex.
Posted by 4770430739037428195 on Sep 05, 2016
משתמשת בו כמעט כל יום והוא מאוד אפקטיבי לעור שלי...אמשיך לרכוש אותו.
Great all round BHA for the price
Posted by 4837106362421719367 on Aug 18, 2016
I use this every.mornjng to maintain skin turnover on my face. It does a great job.ans isn't iffitatin or drying at all. And so inexpensive!
for my sister
Posted by 5262262578840372697 on May 23, 2016
my sister often gets to have skin trouble and she says this is fine till now and soothes troubled skin
It's an acne killer!
Posted by 5002345630383125436 on May 13, 2016
The pros: eliminates blemishes, does not contain alcohol, very affordable, each pad can be used several times and it's a leave in product so the salicylic acid can do its job. The cons: very drying and does contain a significant amount of chemicals. Not suitable for sensitive skin, contains for some unknown reason menthol. I can't use it on my "sensitive area" - my nose and its surrounding, because it will get red and flaky. Use with caution and be generous with your moisturizer. To sum it up, it does its job and does it incredibly fast, but contains too much irritants and chemicals. I do not recommend this for mature skin, as this product dehydrate skin and makes fine lines look worse.