Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Alcohol Free, 55 Soft Touch Pads, 4.21 In Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Singe-Step Acne Control
- Salicylic Acid 1% W/W Acne Medication
- Essential with Vitamins
- Effective Acne Control and Healthy Skin
- Contains Vitamins C & E to Promote Health Skin
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness Without Unnecessary Irritation
Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear Complexion With Comfort
Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soap leave behind.
Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
|Salicylic acid 1.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PPG-26 buteth-26, purified water, simethicone, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate
Contains 1% salicylic acid.
Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
For external use only
When using this product
Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact or a Poison Control Center right away.
I love this product because it has no alcohol. I usually use it on my nose for my blackheads and on areas where I break out. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
It left my face a little bit dry after my first use but it deals great with pimples and oily skin.
for my sister
Posted by 5262262578840372697 on May 23, 2016
my sister often gets to have skin trouble and she says this is fine till now and soothes troubled skin
It's an acne killer!
Posted by 5002345630383125436 on May 13, 2016
The pros: eliminates blemishes, does not contain alcohol, very affordable, each pad can be used several times and it's a leave in product so the salicylic acid can do its job. The cons: very drying and does contain a significant amount of chemicals. Not suitable for sensitive skin, contains for some unknown reason menthol. I can't use it on my "sensitive area" - my nose and its surrounding, because it will get red and flaky. Use with caution and be generous with your moisturizer. To sum it up, it does its job and does it incredibly fast, but contains too much irritants and chemicals. I do not recommend this for mature skin, as this product dehydrate skin and makes fine lines look worse.
thats great product
Posted by 5136650948073695772 on Apr 27, 2016
I recommend it it made my skin clear .
It works well.
Posted by Karepula on Jan 20, 2016
I have dry combination skin with occasional break outs. I use this pads as a tonic on the clean skin, right after washing and before the rest of my skin care routine, mostly wiping areas with pimples. It helps to heal the break out faster and without leaving scar or spot. Thou, people with my complexion need to be careful and not to overuse it, as it can really dry out the skin, once or twice a week works good for me. One star less only because I received a jar with 55 pads in, not 70 as it says in the title. ;(
Did not do much for me
Posted by 4924136334237632860 on Dec 17, 2015
First and foremost I want to state a warning, if you use any product on your face with lactic acid, DO NOT APPLY OR USE THIS PRODUCT TOO. It will cause a chemical reaction and burn your face, as such it has done to me. My skin is burnt now and itll take some days to heal but it is painful. The product itself did not do much for me beside dry my skin. It seemed to make my skin more vulnerable thought, I'd get wounds more easily and bleed more(I.e popping a zit would cause a lot of bleeding, more than normal). So I've stopped using it.