Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Alcohol Free, 55 Soft Touch Pads, 4.21 In Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.50|
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Singe-Step Acne Control
- Salicylic Acid 1% W/W Acne Medication
- Essential with Vitamins
- Effective Acne Control and Healthy Skin
- Contains Vitamins C & E to Promote Health Skin
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness Without Unnecessary Irritation
Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear Complexion With Comfort
Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soap leave behind.
Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
|Salicylic acid 1.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PPG-26 buteth-26, purified water, simethicone, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate
Contains 1% salicylic acid.
Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
For external use only
When using this product
Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact or a Poison Control Center right away.
It does its job
It does its job
I love this product because it has no alcohol. I usually use it on my nose for my blackheads and on areas where I break out. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Did not do much for me
Did not do much for me
First and foremost I want to state a warning, if you use any product on your face with lactic acid, DO NOT APPLY OR USE THIS PRODUCT TOO. It will cause a chemical reaction and burn your face, as such it has done to me. My skin is burnt now and itll take some days to heal but it is painful. The product itself did not do much for me beside dry my skin. It seemed to make my skin more vulnerable thought, I'd get wounds more easily and bleed more(I.e popping a zit would cause a lot of bleeding, more than normal). So I've stopped using it.
Posted by 5663776566908190684 on Jan 17, 2017
Mostly good but would be improved if the pad was a bit exfoliant like my preferred brand.
Posted by 5527215173107497845 on Nov 15, 2016
Good for acne
Posted by 4840388261403600280 on Nov 13, 2016
It didn't do nothing to clear my face I basically just rubbed water on my face
Posted by 5435614179432110563 on Oct 22, 2016
good product, I am very satisfied
Posted by 5736118599382042239 on Sep 06, 2016
These wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin. They are a low percentage exfoliator and my skin has improved a lot since introducing these to my routine. Highly recommend for people whose skin cannot tolerate the max strength red box Stridex.