- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Essential with Vitamins, Alcohol Free, 70 Soft Touch Pads
By Stridex106 Reviews
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: SDX-06555
- UPC Code: 041388065557
- Package Quantity: 70 Soft Touch Pads
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Soft-Textured Pas
- Alcohol Free
- Bonus 25% More
- Singe-Step Acne Control
- Salicylic Acid 1% W/W Acne Medication
- Essential with Vitamins
- Stridex Essential with Vitamins
- Effective Acne Control and Healthy Skin
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Blistex
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness Without Unnecessary Irritation
Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne- fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear Complexion With Comfort
Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soap leave behind.
Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
|Salicylic acid 1.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PPG-26 buteth-26, purified water, simethicone, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate
Contains 1% salicylic acid. Moderate keratolytic action helps unclog pores. Effective cleansing system removes dirt & oil.
Contains vitamins C & E to promote healthy skin.
Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
When using this product
Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact or a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love this product because it has no alcohol. I usually use it on my nose for my blackheads and on areas where I break out. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
It left my face a little bit dry after my first use but it deals great with pimples and oily skin.