Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 55 Soft Touch Pads
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Highest Level of Acne Control
- Available without a Prescription
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
- Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Effective Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Maximum Effectiveness in the Fight Against Acne
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation
Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear complexion with comfort
Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire effected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergen alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA|
딸아이가 화농성 여드름이라 한번 사봣는데 좋다네요 향도 좋고 자극도 별로 없고 55장이엇는데 25% 더 들어간 70장 짜리가 왔습니다.. 가격도 저렴하고 재구매 의사 확실합니다.
I'm loving these Stridex pads, seriously. They work better on oily skin, since salicylic acid is your ally against sebum. I feel that my pores seem cleaner, so that's great! There's a lot of liquid in the container, so your pads will always be saturated, I even squish them a tiny bit, because I feel it's too much. This is also nice if you want to do some spot treatment with a cotton bud and not waste a pad.
excellent for problem skin
Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Aug 14, 2016
Nice amount of salytic acid in the pads. This used to be what they used for face peels in the 1970's. My mom had it done and looked fabulous until 92 years old. I'm using these as an exfoliant therefore. They also keep nice and wet in the container. Do not dry out.
They just work.
Posted by 4853254871602758766 on Aug 12, 2016
Nothing really beats the price and effectiveness of the red box Stridex. They are formulated with the right pH to work as a BHA exfoliant. They are also easy to use and travel well. Are there gentler BHAs out there that are fragrance-free, menthol-free, and might be suited to someone who has more sensitive skin? Yes. But they often come at a steeper price. These have never irritated my sensitive skin as long as I'm sure not to over-use them or over exfoliate. I will gladly keep purchasing.
Posted by 5594756484371946666 on Aug 02, 2016
really goodddddddd!!!!!!!! it helps dry the acne
These are amazing
Posted by 4625094157073960479 on Jul 30, 2016
The only downside of these BHA pads is that they're always sold out, so buy up multiple packs when you can! I also like to squeeze out a little of the solution back into the container before I use each pad (as they are soaked!) That way, I have a bit of extra solution to use on dry cotton rounds. Edit
Posted by 5579415122528626084 on Jun 07, 2016
I used to have acne and finally I found these pads which helped me almost to get rid of my problem. I tried to use salicylic acid and a lot of other stuff but it did not help. I am very surprised that this one really helped and I ordered it the second time. I cut these pads half and for me it's enough to use it once per day.