Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 55 Soft Touch Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.50|
- Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Highest Level of Acne Control
- Available without a Prescription
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
- Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Effective Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Maximum Effectiveness in the Fight Against Acne
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation
Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear complexion with comfort
Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire effected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergen alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA|
I started wiping my face with a Stridex pad every night after cleansing, focusing mainly on the right side of my face, which tends to be covered in spots that never go away. After doing this every night for two weeks, the skin there is now completely smooth to the touch! I never experienced any side effects such as dry skin, but YMMV based on your skin type (mine is acne-prone and slightly oily). Highly recommended! PS. My skin care routine, if it helps anyone: AM: Cleanse, moisturise PM: Cleanse, Stridex (allow to dry before going to bed)
딸아이가 화농성 여드름이라 한번 사봣는데 좋다네요 향도 좋고 자극도 별로 없고 55장이엇는데 25% 더 들어간 70장 짜리가 왔습니다.. 가격도 저렴하고 재구매 의사 확실합니다.
Posted by 5128784141271032638 on Jan 03, 2017
WOW effect and miracle!!
Posted by 5197035525599540990 on Jan 01, 2017
I've had skin problems since my early teens, now I'm 30!I've tried everything, spend (waste) a lot of time and money but did nothing or didn't worked 100% except accutane but after the treatment everything started again. (tried oral antibiotics,retin-a,benzoil peroxide,paula's choice,clearlight,cosmetics, doctors, natural remedies, homeopathy,etc...) Two years ago, I've diagnosed insulin resistace and pcos. I started a special diet and take merckformin, inositol, and some other supplements. The blood test results was better, and I feel better too, but my major skin problems, adult acne, cysts and blackheads,and redness didn't disappeared totally. :( I can't solve the problems but I found Stridex. WOW!It's truly a miracle product!!!!!!!!!!!I use it since last month and my skin is totally clear now!!!I only have some scars and redness but nothing new acne. It's a cheap, effective, super product, and it is the only one that works!!!! Easy to use, very getle, didn't irritate or smell, just a little drying, than I can use makeup on it. Bless God!!!! My skin becomes better and better!!The only problem is, in Hungary I can't buy it :( but I hope will always buy from here. :)
So far seems to be working well
Posted by Reviewer2446126 on Dec 30, 2016
My son is using it for acne, and I think it helps: acnes reduce in number and their extent.
Posted by 4679820669533426554 on Dec 24, 2016
was recommended this by a friend, i have combination skin with one or two pimples on my face constantly. A week or two using this product didnt seem to have any effects, it was only 2 months later did i stop having pimples completely! furthermore the bumps i used to have on my forehead disappeared. This has been the only product that has made any difference to my face, none of the marketed beauty products, face washes, toners etc ever did anything like this for me.
Great as a toner but not so much as an exfoliant
Posted by 5438579266994434231 on Dec 03, 2016
I have dry skin with clogged pores. My skin is not sensitive at all. I use this product as a toner after cleansing and before moisturizing with coconut oil and putting on sunscreen. Be sure to let it dry completely before applying another product. Although it lessens the appearance of day to day clogs, it does not leave your skin baby soft and super clear like an AHA does (I use Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment 10% AHA (Glycolic Acid) for that). I would highly recommend this product for people with sensitive skin and clogged pores but for people with tougher skin like mine you'll still need to use an AHA product weekly to rid yourself off all your black and white heads.