Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 90 Soft Touch Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Highest Level of Acne Control
- Available without a Prescription
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
- Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Effective Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Maximum Effectiveness in the Fight Against Acne
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation
|Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.||Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.|
|Clear complexion with comfort|
Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire effected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA|
the pads to go for especially for acne prone and oily skin. use it after the toner and let it dry before putting on your daily moisturiser. i cut it in half and even that it is enough to cover my whole face.
Great for all over the body, I use one on my face and one on my back once a day after cleansing, then wait 20 min and apply moisturiser, a must as BHA can be a bit drying! This was great for blackheads where an AHA exfoliant wasn't cutting it.
give it a like
Posted by 4659628525066572066 on Oct 23, 2016
this product is really useful to me. when i clean my skin ,i feel fresh and clean useful or not i don't know but it is very convenience.
Posted by 4985599483867728570 on Oct 12, 2016
Cleans skin, clears skin and large pores look reduced in size!
Posted by 5633756536888526233 on Oct 08, 2016
Great product! Helps dry up my acne but beware it can make your face dry out veryy easily! Do not use it everyday - your face will start to peel and flake from dyness!
Posted by 5563193083535186932 on Oct 06, 2016
I bought this product to reduce the redness of my acne and the appearing of blackheads. It seemed to have a pretty positive effect on my skin. After about 2 weeks my redness faded a bit and my skin seemed to be a lot smoother. However, it does cause dryness in the chin and/or other areas of the face. I feel like the effect has been minimizing over the past few days, but I can still see why people would buy this product.
Posted by 5172557017150847835 on Oct 02, 2016
I have only been using the product for 2 weeks now, but so far it has worked brilliantly! my acne hasn't 100% cleared, yet.. but I can definitely tell the difference since using this product and will continue to