Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 90 Soft Touch Pads
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Highest Level of Acne Control
- Available without a Prescription
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
- Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Effective Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Maximum Effectiveness in the Fight Against Acne
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation
|Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.||Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.|
|Clear complexion with comfort|
Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire effected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA|
the pads to go for especially for acne prone and oily skin. use it after the toner and let it dry before putting on your daily moisturiser. i cut it in half and even that it is enough to cover my whole face.
I've purchased and been using this product about 2 weeks ago. It touches soft, and smells good. I'm using glycolic acid product and sulfur product for acne care, and with these products, this pad works well. I highly recommend this one for acne control. Unless you have very sensitive skin, it won't irritate you. Instead of using toner, try this one.
worth a try!
Posted by 4613156063348161010 on Jun 11, 2016
it purifies my skin very well and it reduce excess oils I use it once at night every night to every other night it depends how my skin feels or needs focusing on t-zone /oily /problematic Areas I am a male 22y/o I was on Roaccutane acne drug stopped it late 2015 my skin is combination/oily sensitive give it a try.
can't live without these
Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Jun 02, 2016
use them for back and chest acne
Best acne treatment I have found
Posted by 5124146409412744011 on May 26, 2016
Completely cleared up my pimples, but doesn't dry my skin out at all. No alcohol means it's gentle even though it says MAXIMUM and the packaging is all red and scary. And much cheaper than any other salicylic acid treatments!
Loving this product!
Posted by 5696975480903515662 on May 22, 2016
I have acne, which i got couple years back. I tried a lot different pads from different companies but those products didnt clear my skin and my skin felt so dry too. I never actually heard from this brand and i never seen it anymore. I found it when i was just checking the products in iHerb. I decided to dry it out since it doesnt have alcohol on it. Even after one use, i noticed big difference. My skin has cleared out alot and i stopped breaking out. I keep re-purchasing this product because its just so great and im loving it. I been using the product for over half year now.