Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Sensitive with Aloe, Alcohol Free, 55 Soft Touch Pads
By Stridex30 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: SDX-06955
- UPC Code: 041388069555
- Package Quantity: 55 Soft Touch Pads
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 2.8 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Salicylic Acid 0.5% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Gentle Acne Control and Soothed Skin
- Contains 0.5% Salicylic Acid
- Mild Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Buffered Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Stridex Skin Restore Complex helps Bring Acne Prone Skin back to a Clear State
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
|Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation|
|Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.||Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.|
|Clear complexion with comfort.|
- Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
- Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
- Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 0.5% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very effective with spots. I'll buy it again
my acne slowed down thanks to stridex. nice!