- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Salicylic Acid 0.5% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Gentle Acne Control and Soothed Skin
- Contains 0.5% Salicylic Acid
- Mild Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Buffered Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Stridex Skin Restore Complex helps Bring Acne Prone Skin back to a Clear State
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
|Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation|
|Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.||Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.|
|Clear complexion with comfort.|
- Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
- Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
- Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 0.5% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA|
all right it's a miracle
Posted by 5689459181526711301 on Sep 03, 2016
I have a very sensitive skin and even though it was kinda worrying that these pads would make my skin burning red, it never happened. Moreover, it helps fight acne visibly and doesn't burn or make my skin dry. For me it was a huge surprise my skin wouldn't turn red after them Big advice!
Posted by Misspolina on Jul 08, 2016
I have a trouble skin on my face and shoulder and I was using this product quaite a few times a day... It didn't dry the pimples and didn't help it to desapire faster. So to me it's a kind of wet whipes , for sure not anti acne treatment
Really effective. Not too harsh
Posted by 5225110116886531014 on Jul 06, 2016
Works great for short term. Haven't been using it long enough to see any long term benefits.
If you are or have a teenager, this is a great product
Posted by 5620863160843632077 on Apr 04, 2016
Easy and quick to use, these pads help my 14-year old son fight the seemingly unavoidable pitfall of adolescence.
De acuerdo, no son la opción más natural... ¡Pero funcionan!
Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016
Esta es la versión más suave, prefiero la más fuerte (envase rojo). Si no abusas de ellos puedes mantener a raya el acné y los molestos comedones. Mantiene los granos a raya y, en mi caso, no siento que resequen, aunque he leído revisiones de chicas que se quejan de sequedad. Si noto sequedad algún día aplico después una hidratante específica. Para mi todo un descubrimiento, tanto en resultado como en ahorro, porque éstos sustituyen el tónico de Clinique (alcohol puro), ¡y eso que te ahorras! No son para abusar, puesto que sus ingredientes son algo agresivos. De cara al buen tiempo, sólo los uso por la noche y por la mañana un buen protector solar para evitar manchas.