Summer Infant, Dr. Mom, Medicine Syringe, Ages Birth & Up (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: SMM-04370
- UPC Code: 012914043707
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.6 x 7.6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Important Note:
Colors and styles may vary.
- Pediatrician Panel Reviewed
- Real Moms
- Real Pediatricians
- Real Advice
Come meet our Pediatrician Experts!
Dr. Mom products from Summer Infant provide you with a trustworthy parenting resource to help you make the right decisions for your baby. Our medical experts are both pediatricians and moms just like you. Not only must they make the right decisions for their own-children, but they're also trusted caretakers for their young patients' well-being. Similar to working hand-in-hand with moms and dads every day, our medical consultants have worked closely with us to develop a line of products that are sensible and smart.
- Clean before initial use and after every use
- Push plunger all the way into syringe
- Attach green medicine tip to syringe
- Place green medicine tip and syringe into liquid medicine
- Pull plunger out until medicine reaches correctly marked dosage
- Remove green medicine tip
- Place syringe toward back of baby's cheek and push down on plunger to dispense liquid
Note: Make sure baby is elevated to avoid chocking
- Remove the green tip and plunger from syringe
- Wash all 3 items in warm, soapy water; air dry.
Top rack dishwasher safe.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. Adult supervision required. Store away from child's reach.