Summer Infant, Dr. Mom, Nasal Aspirator, Ages Birth & Up (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Product Code: SMM-04130
- UPC Code: 012914041307
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.5 x 5.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Pediatrician Panel Reviewed
- Real Moms
- Real Pediatricians
- Real Advice
Come meet our Pediatrician Experts!
Dr. Mom products from Summer Infant provide you with a trustworthy parenting resource to help you make the right decisions for your baby. Our medical experts are both pediatricians and moms just like you. Not only must they make the right decisions for their own-children, but they're also trusted caretakers for their young patients' well-being. Similar to working hand-in-hand with moms and dads every day, our medical consultants have worked closely with us to develop a line of products that are sensible and smart.
- Wash before initial use, do not boil
- Hold baby upright
- Squeeze aspirator bulb, place tip into nostril and tilt to side (Never point tip directly in center of nostril. Do not push past the over-insertion guard)
- Slowly release the bulb allowing suction to draw mucus out
- Repeat as necessary until baby experiences relief from congestion
- Separate the pieces of the aspirator by pulling them apart
- Wash pieces of aspirator with warm, soapy water
- Rinse with warm water
- Dry pieces of aspirator
- Firmly press tip of aspirator back onto bulb (Note: There should be little to no space between tip and bulb)
- Aspirator is now secure for next use
Caution: This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. Adult supervision required. Store away from child's reach.