Summer Infant, Dr. Mom, Oral Care Set, Ages Birth & Up, 3 Pieces (Discontinued Item)1 Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: SMM-04940
- UPC Code: 012914049402
- Package Quantity: 3 Pieces
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.5 x 7.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Pediatrician Panel Reviewed
- Real Moms
- Real Pediatricians
- Real Advice
Come meet our Pediatrician Experts!
Dr. Mom products from Summer Infant provide you with a trustworthy parenting resource to help you make the right decisions for your baby. Our medical experts are both pediatricians and moms just like you. Not only must they make the right decisions for their own-children, but they're also trusted caretakers for their young patients' well-being. Similar to working hand-in-hand with moms and dads every day, our medical consultants have worked closely with us to develop a line of products that are sensible and smart.
Care and Use:
Infant Finer Toothbrush
- Clean infant finger toothbrush before first use and after each use
- Place on parent's fingertip
- Gently clean and massage gums for emerging teeth
- Clean gum stimulator before first use and after each use
- As your child's first tooth emerges: massage gums to ease tooth emergence and relieve discomfort
- Clean toddler toothbrush before first use and after each use
- When you child's first tooth emerges: brush tooth with a dampened toothbrush (do not use toothpaste until child is at least 2 years old). Continue to clean gums.
- When child is about 12 months oil: with your assistance, allow her to try brushing her teeth with a dampened toothbrush. Practice an up and down motion.
- When child is about 3 years oil: encourage child to brush by himself, with your supervision. Help your child when needed. Use only a pea-sized amount of toothpaste. Do not allow child to swallow toothpaste.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. Adult supervision required. Store away from child's reach.