Summer Infant, The Original TinyDiner Portable Placemat, Pink, 18" x 13" (46 cm x 33 cm) (Discontinued Item)4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.23 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: SMM-72285
- UPC Code: 012914722855
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 5 x 10 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- By Kiddopotamus
- Protects Babies from Germs & Contains the Mess
- Safe, Clean Eating Surface
- Dishwasher Safe
- No PVC, Latex, Phthalates Used*
- Light Weight Material
- 18" x 13" (46 cm x 33 cm) Surface
Rolls up and tucks away into it's built-in scoop so it's ready when you need it
- Washable, durable & flexible
- Raised edge contains mess
- Suction cups keel TinyDiner in place
Safe, clean eating surface
*Made from TPE, a non-latex, non-PVC, non-Phthalate material
Keep TinyDiner in place
Top rack only
Contain the mess
18" x 13"surface
Is washable, durable & flexible
Open and press firmly on the five suction cups to secure to tabletop. (On textured surfaces, moisten cup interiors first.)
At end of meal, remove larger pieces of food, then release suction cups
Fold in sides and slowly roll mat from top towards scoop.
Tuck mat securely into the scoop.
- Never leave child unattended while eating.
- This product is not a toy: use only for intended purpose.
- Wash before first use.
- Wipe clean with warm soapy water or place in dishwasher, top rack only.
- Use a bit vegetable oil to remove some stains.
- Do not leave tightly rolled in scoop for prolonged periods
Note: Some tomato based foods may cause permanent stains.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My daughter is a messy eater and has a preference for eating her food off tables. Despite using medical grade wipes to clean the table at restaurants, we didn't really feel comforted. This is just perfect for our needs. The size is just right to roll up and bring around, and the little pocket also catches her food. Less wastage and mess on the floor.