Summit Vitamins, B-Complex, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Your Reliable Source of Vitamins
- Essential Nutrition for Growth and Development
- Can Help Release Stress
- A Simple Way to Keep Your Well-Being
- For Cardiovascular Health
- B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B10
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin B-complex functions as a coenzyme that helps the body obtain energy from food. It is also important for normal appetite, good vision, healthy skin, and nervous system. In addition, research shows B-complex enhances the nervous system and red blood cell formation.
Take one tablet before a meal with a glass of water.
Biotin, folic acid, choline bitartrate microc, alfalfa D/C, lecithin, inositol, PABA, vanilla flavor, xanthan gum, sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
No sugar, salt, starch, yeast, corn, wheat, lactose, citrus, milk, egg, peanuts, artificial coloring, flavoring, or preservatives added.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Please recycle.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Caution: Pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before using this product. If taking any medications, consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mono)||102 mg||6800%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||102 mg||6000%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||102 mg||510%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||109 mg||1090%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||102 mg||5100%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)||120 mcg||2000%|
|† Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Percent Daily Value has not been established.