Summit Vitamins, Biotin, 300 mg, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Your Reliable Source of Vitamins
- Helps Metabolize Fats and Carbohydrates
- Helps Breakdown Proteins
- Helps Production of Blood Sugar for Energy
- For Health of Hair, Nails and Skin
- Dietary Supplement
Summit Vitamin's Biotin is an essential water-soluble B vitamin. The name biotin is taken from the Greek word bios meaning "life". Without biotin, certain enzymes do not work properly and various complications can occur involving the skin, intestinal tract, and nervous system.
Take two softgels before a meal with a glass of water.
Gelatin, glycerin monostearate, beeswax
No sugar, salt, starch, yeast, corn, soy, wheat, lactose, citrus, milk, egg, peanuts, artificial coloring, flavoring, or preservatives added.
Caution: Pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before using this product. If taking any medications, consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Please recycle.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Natural Vitamin E||0.6 IU||2%|
|† Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Percent Daily Value has not been established.