Summit Vitamins, CurPain, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Your Reliable Source of Vitamins
- Help to Main Joint Health
- All Natural Ingredients
- Essence of Curcuma
- Dietary Supplement
CurPain features a combination of all natural ingredients including Boswellia extract, Curcumin extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM. All the ingredients work synergistically to obtain a 20X more powerful effect than normal ginger extract. This formula has very quick effect in releasing joint pain and help to control joint health. Guaranteed satisfaction.
Take on to two capsules before a meal with a glass of water.
Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (veggi grade)
No sugar, salt, starch, yeast, corn, soy, wheat, lactose, citrus, milk, egg, fish products, peanuts, artificial coloring, flavoring, or preservative added.
Caution: Pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before using this product. If taking any medications, consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Boswellia serrate 95% extract||100 mg||**|
|Turmaric 95% extract||50 mg||**|
|Glucosamine HCI||400 mg||**|
|Chondroitin MSM Complex||300 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Percent Daily Value has not been established.