Sun Chlorella, A Granules, 20 Individual Packs, 2.1 oz (60 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Chlorella Supplement
- JHNFA GMP Certified
- Pulverized Cell-Wall Chlorella
- Best Pulverized Chlorella
For over 35 years, our commitment to quality and purity has secured Sun Chlorella as a worldwide industry leader of chlorella.
Sun Chlorella uses the nutritionally superior species of Chlorella pyrenoidosa and our patented pulverization process utilizing the DYNO - Mill machine. This exclusive process of breaking down chlorella's tough outer cell wall ensures maximum bioavailability, digestion, and assimilation of Sun Chlorella "A" 's nutrients.
Sun Chlorella "A" is the only chlorella to contain a 95% pulverized cell wall without using heat or chemicals. Join millions of health conscious individuals and take Sun Chlorella "A" every day!
Nutrition analysis performed by an independent laboratory in the U.S.
This product was manufactured at a certified factory that meets the dietary/food supplement Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of the Japan health Food & Nutrition Food Association
1 pack per day with a meal. May be taken all at once or in smaller amounts as desired with meals.
Soy lecithin (derived from soy beans that were not genetically engineered.)
|Serving Size: 1 Pack|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than 1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)||4515 IU||90%|
|Chlorella pyrenoidosa (pulverized)||3 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.