Sun Chlorella, Sun Eleuthero Extract Drink, 33.8 fl oz (1 qt. 1.8 oz) 1 Liter (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Eleuthero Supplement
- Wild Sun Eleuthero Extract
- 2,000-Year Old Tradition
- JHNFA GMP Certified
Sun Eleuthero's superior reputation is unrivaled by any other eleuthero in the world. Eleuthero grows in the virgin forests of China, Russia and Hokkaido (the northernmost part of Japan). Sun Eleuthero Roots are harvested only in the fall, when the plant is at its peak potency.
Sun Eleuthero Extract is made from the root of the plant where nature has concentrated its nutrients. Our Sun Eleuthero Extract is as complete and natural as nature intended - Honey and Plum essence have been added only to preserve the quality and enhance its taste; Quality, purity and integrity have made Sun Chlorella Corp. a leader in the health food industry since 1969. This same commitment to excellence is found in every bottle of Sun Eleuthero Extract.
This product was manufactured at a certified factory that meets the dietary/food supplement Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of the Japan Health Foods Nutrition Food Association.
- Shake well before each use as contents may settle.
- Pour each serving into the enclosed measuring cup.
- Each line of our measuring cup indicates 1/3 fl oz (10 ml). The top line is 2 fl oz (60 ml). The middle line is our suggested daily serving of 1 fl oz (30 ml).
- Drink as is, or dilute it according to your preference.
- Store in a cool, dry place until opened.
- After opening, reseal with the cap and refrigerate.
Honey, plum extract, vanilla extract, propolis extract
|Serving Size: 1 fl oz (30 ml)|
|Servings per Container: about 33|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Proprietary blend||11.4 mg|
|Eleuthero extract (root)||**|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Values not established.