Sun & Earth, On the Spot!, Instant Stain Remover Pen, 0.338 fl oz (10 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Sun & Earth
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic Formula
- Natural Enzymes Break Down Stains on Contact
- Safe on Most Fabrics*
Removes over 35 types of stains including:
- Hot Sauce
- Grape Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Chocolate Syrup
- Tomato Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Greasy Foods
- Cheese Sauce
Also great for:
- Pet Stains
Sun & Earth On the Spot Stain Remover is formulated with natural enzymes to attack and loosen stains and dirt in fabrics on contact. Safe to use on clothing, draperies, furniture, and will not discolor fabrics*. Cleans even the toughest stains—greasy food, blood, pet stains, tea, coffee, red wine, chocolate, tomato products and grass.
*Test in hidden area prior to use.
- Wipe any excess liquid and/or residue from stained area.
- Shake pen. Remove cap and press tip into the stain long enough to allow the stain removing solution to penetrate the stain.
- Rub the tip lightly across the entire stain to remove. If stain persists continue to rub the tip across the stain until it's gone.
- Wipe any excess stain remover solution from fabric
Safe for use on most, machine washable and dry cleanable, colorfast fabrics.
Eye irritant. First Aid: In case of eye contact flush with cool water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician. In case of ingestion drink cool water and call a physician.
Our formula not tested on animals
Natural enzymes and surfactants.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Arrived to me absolutely dry- without any liquid. The package too small for his price.
It helped me to remove a ketchup spot on my jacket. This small pen has just right size to put in a bag just in case.
does the job
Posted by 5275546289875251765 on Oct 17, 2014
I tried this pen on salad souce and water color and it worked great. A "must have" in every bag.
not too efficient
Posted by 5125596357421233704 on Oct 09, 2014
I tried removing a lipstick stain with it, barely made any change
Posted by ohMiriam on Oct 07, 2014
Его нельзя назвать средством на все случаи жизни, но как "скорая помощь" оно идеально. Ношу в косметичке на случай если посажу пятно, в 90% случаев помогает, если тут же нанести на грязное место.