Sunwarrior, Liquid Light, Fulvic Acid, 32 fl oz (946.4 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Transforming the Planet One Warrior at a Time
- 72 Trace Mineral
- Enhanced with Magnesium, Silica, Selenium & Zinc
- Improves Digestion
- Increases Cell Permeability
- Boosts Stamina and Endurance
- Delivery of Nutrients to Cell Interiors
- Enhanced Catalyst Function
Liquid Light - Mineralized Solar Energy
- Sunlight captured by healthy plant life
- Microbial production of Fulvic Complex from plants
- Complex extracted from an ancient, undisturbed deposit using pure cold water
A pure extraction with no pH or chemical modification
Liquid Light Provides
- Powerful polyelectrolytes produced by nature
- Over 72 trace minerals and elements complexed with Fulvic Acid
- Improved absorbing and assimilation of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients
- Enhanced energy and endurance
Take one capful once a day or as needed. May be mixed with water or juice.
Purified water, proprietary blend of magnesium, silica, zinc, and selenium.
|Serving Size: 1 Ounce|
|Servings Per Container: about 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Liquid Light||28 mg||*|
†The Liquid Light complex is a fulvic acid complex produced in nature and contains minerals and elements in trace amounts including: Barium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromide, Calcium, Carbon, Cesium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Europium, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Hydrogen, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rubidium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silica, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalium, Tellurium, Terbium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium
|Daily values measured at the time of blending.
*Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I thought this is just a liquid minerals, but this was so much more than liquid minerals. I don't know why but my autonomic imbalance has gone and I am feeling so energetic now. thank you sunwarrior & iherb.
I've used Liquid Light a couple of times now (not in conjunction with my other supplements, in order to test it) and each time I can certainly feel that it makes a difference in my energy level and mental clarity about 1-2 hours after taking the suggested amount (half a cap). When the energy kicks in - it lasts all day. Now; when I use it in conjunction with other supplements such as Healthforce's Vitamineral Green & Earth it makes me feel transcendent. I love that! I'll personally recommend Liquid Light.
Posted by PavelP on May 29, 2014
I haven't noticed anything special after consuming this product for over a month twice a day. I'll try to increase the dosage two or threefold and see what happens.
love it !
Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 02, 2014
Just reordered ,I have a lot more energy when I use this and also my hair mineral test shows not much heavy metals left ,this chelated most of them out !
Very Good Fulvic Acid
Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013
Taking this was easy and did not have any bad effects and I felt great while taking it. Iherb provides good service and fast delivery.
Posted by 5534960857037143939 on Sep 07, 2013
Excellent relief of dizziness and light-headedness while recovering from meningitis
Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013
This is s great natural multi-vitamin supplement, and mixes well with juice or water. However, Morningstar Minerals Energy Boost 70 appears to be practically the same product and is much better value.