Sunwarrior, Protein, Raw Vegan, Chocolate, 2.2 lbs (1000 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with 85% Protein
- The Perfect Protein from Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Complete Amino-Acid Profile For 100% Assimilation
- Made with Natural Cocoa
- Editor's Choice Best New Protein
Discover Sun Warrior Protein: the ultimate anti-aging protein designed for Athletes, Body builders, and health enthusiasts. Ideal for those who want to lose fat, build muscle mass and be extremely healthy and fit.
- At 85% protein, Sun Warrior Protein has the Highest (non soy) raw whole grain sprouted vegan protein on the market.
- By using a third generation process, we have created the best tasting vegetable protein on the market with a silky smooth texture that blends well and tastes great compared with other chalky and grainy vegetable protein.
- We use old world process of combining the sprouted endosperm and the bran from Raw Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice. This unique process creates the first complete hypoallergenic protein which is made up of all 9 essential amino acids and other non-essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced amino acid profile.
- Sun Warrior Protein has a 98% Correlation rate to Mother Milk and a 98.2% digestion efficiency making it one of the highest digestibility and efficiency rating of any other protein sources (compared to Whey and Soy).
- Sun Warrior protein has the Highest Net Protein Utilization score of any vegetable based protein and the highest ratio of amino acids converted to proteins.
- Created with a low temperature natural enzyme process that does not use any chemicals or acid hydrolysis (like most proteins do).
- Naturally Rich in Vitamins and Minerals, Sun Warrior Protein contains high amounts of antioxidants Tocopherols, and Tocotrienols and other essential nutrients - such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron and potassium.
- Efficacy and adsorption of vitamin, minerals and nutrient intake is greater when using Sun Warrior Protein. There has been a direct correlation between the use of Sun Warrior Protein and the absorption of vitamins.
Take one or more scoops daily to supplement the diet with additional protein. Mixes great in a blender or shaker with water, rice milk, or you favorite beverage.
Whole brown rice protein (bio-fermented raw sprouted whole grain brown rice protein), cocoa, pectin, xanthan gum (natural bio-fermented stabilizer), stevia
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (22 g)|
|Servings per Container: about 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Percentage Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Amino Acid Profile
My husband and i have tried several different brands and types of protein powder, and i believe this to be the highest quality and best-tasting one we've tried. It IS expensive, but you get what you pay for, it is raw, organic, delicious and very nutritious. I will defintely be buying it again.
I am dabbling in a raw food lifestyle and am also a gym junkie and have found this product excellent both for my post-workout drink and also as an addition to smoothies. I would recommend using the natural flavour if adding to smoothies, but apart from that, it has great texture and taste and certainly stops hunger fast!
Posted by Reviewer2780932 on Feb 19, 2010
Worth every penny!
Posted by Reviewer2821566 on Feb 13, 2010
I mix it with the chocolate, great in the blender!
Complete Amino Acid Solution
Posted by Reviewer1539594 on Dec 21, 2009
I've been a vegetarian all 47 years of my life. Recently had a thorough medical check up only to find I was extremely low in over 50% of both my essential and non-essential amino acids (building blocks of protein) due to not eating enough complete protein. This type of deficiency can lead to ill health in several areas. Certainly didn't want to start eating meat at this stage of my life. Did some research and discovered Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein ... perfect solution and it has worked a treat! All my amino acids are now at healthy levels. Thank you Sun Warrior.
Good product but tastes terrible
Posted by Reviewer2701887 on Dec 01, 2009
I like the product but it tastes terrible and you have to mix it in a blender. Shaking it doesn't seem to mix it well.