Suncoat, French Manicure, Water Based Nail Polish, 2 Piece Kit, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Not Tested on Animals
- Toluene and Formaldehyde Free
- Acetate, Alcohol and Acetone Free
Suncoat nail polish is a non-toxic and earth friendly.
When applied to nails, releases water vapor to the air, not toxic chemical fumes.
Suncoat is against animal testing.
Apply 2 to 3 coats to clean grease-free nails. Dry fully between coats. Apply Suncoat Clear Top Coat for an even longer lasting finish.
Remove nail polish weekly with Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover.
Remove without remover (not recommended for weak and damaged nails): soak nails in hot water for at least 2 minutes, gently scrap off the polish using a finger nail.
Do not soak nails in very hot water within 8 hours after application.
Do not allow to freeze.
When the polish becomes too thick and streaky: simply add water to the polish, shake well before use. Add one drop of water each time. Adding to much water to the polish may result in polish separation.
Read Before Use
Water-based nail polish can become hard-to-remove if left on nails for too long. For easy removal, remove the polish within about a week.
Aqua (water), acrylic copolymer, styrene-acrylate copolymer, propylene glycol butyl ether, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate.
May contain [+/-]: mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 7510), chromium oxide (ci 77288), carmine (ci 75470).