Suncoat Girl, Water-Based Nail Polish, Forever Fuchsia, 0.27 oz (8 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A True Fuchsia With Shimmers
- The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2011 Winner
Enjoy our water-based nail polish for children. The most natural nail polishes ever!
Easy to apply and remove. No remover needed! Comes in 8 fun, vibrant colors.
Suncoat Girl water-based nail polishes are uniquely formulated by our chemists without using any of the following chemicals: Phthalate plasticizers, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Acetates, Alcohol, Glycol ethers, FD&C dyes.
Only water, acrylic copolymers and polyurethane (plastic), mineral-based pigments, plastic glitter* and carmine are in these nail polishes. Virtually odor-free. Releases water vapor when applied, not toxic chemical fumes. These water-based children's nail polishes are truly the most natural nail polishes in the market place.
*: Spectra glitter, inert plastic glitters. Conforms to ASTM D4236.
To change color: soak nails in warm water for 3 minutes, then peel off the nail polish.
Not tested on animals.
Aqua (water), polyurethane, acrylate copolymer. May contain [+/-]: mica(Cl 77019), iron oxides(Cl 77491 Cl 77492, Cl 77499) titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), chromium oxide (Cl 77288) carmine (Cl 75470).