Suncoat Girl, Water-Based Nail Polish, Gorgeous Green, 0.27 oz (8 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Suncoat Girl Nail Polishes are not Tested on Animals.
Suncoat Girl water-based nail polishes are uniquely formulated by our chemists without using any of the following chemicals: Phthalate plasticizers, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Acetates, Alcohol, Glycol ethers, FD&C dyes.
Only water, acrylic copolymers and polyurethane (plastic), mineral-based pigments, plastic glitter* and carmine are in these nail polishes. Virtually odor-free. Releases water vapor when applied, not toxic chemical fumes. These water-based children's nail polishes are truly the most natural nail polishes in the market place.
*: Spectra glitter, inert plastic glitters. Conforms to ASTM D4236.
Use with adult supervision.
To change color: soak nails in warm water for 3 minutes, then peel off the nail polish.
For external use only.
Aqua (water), polyurethane, acrylate copolymer
May contains [+/-]: mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), chromium oxide (ci 77288), carmine (ci 75470).