Suncoat, Natural Styling Spray, Medium Hold, 7 fl oz (210 ml)
By Suncoat19 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: SUC-00101
- UPC Code: 629003001014
- Package Quantity: 7 fl oz (210 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 8 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Enriched with Flax Protein and Vitamin E
Never spray chemical polymer and alcohol again. This sugar-based styling spray is a superior alternative for your hair and our environment.
- Natural sugar biopolymers provide all day hold and add body to your hair
- Flax protein protects your hair against external pollutants and allergens
- Nourishes with vitamin E for lustre
- Antioxidant protection of your hair and scalp
- Free of chemical polymers
- Free of alcohol and parabens
- Made with readily biodegradable polysaccharides from natural renewable resources
Pump to dispense. For dry hair, spray 20-30 cm away from hair to maintain your style. Spray more for firm hold, less for light to medium hold. To create maximum body, lift hair and spray toward the roots. Can also be applied to damp hair.
Not tested on animals.
If clogging occurs, run nozzle under hot water.
For external use only. Avoid spraying in eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (water), hydrolyzed zea mays (corn) starch, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract (flax protein), citric acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, glycerin (vegetable based), potassium sorbate, parfum (natural).
iHerb Customer Reviews
The problem is it sprays in a full circle. In other words when you spray your hair it also sprays your face, neck shoulders, clothes, and much of your bathroom counter top and mirror. It doesn't spray in a 45 degree angle making it impossible to target a specific area of your hair. Light or strong sprits of spray is the same, it goes everywhere. That's why I cover my face and neck because I don't want hair spray on my face or any other part of my body. I have bought 3 bottles of spray and they all spray the same so I know it's the sprayer. The spray also leaves the hair very wet and very stiff even with short sprits of spray. If the spray nozzel can be fixed this would be a good spray.
This is great, both as a styling and fixing spray. With very fine hair, I found it gave a firm hold, while still being soft and easily brushed out. I tried this product, as I was looking for a hairspray without the synthetic fragrances that seem to be everywhere these days. This does have a scent to it, but is natural and not overpowering. I would definitely purchase this again!