- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helps Support Sugar and Fat Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
This ancient herb has been referenced in Oriental scripts dating back thousands of years. As an herbal addition to your health program, Cinnamon promotes sugar and fat metabolism.
For adults, take two (2) capsules per day, preferably with meals.
As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Gelatin, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast. no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction occurs.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark)||1,000 mg (1 g)||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|