- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Provides 360 mg of Omega-3
- May Reduce The Risk of Coronary Heart Disease**
- Purified To Eliminate Mercury, PCBs and Dioxins
- Dietary Supplement
- Free of Gluten & Wheat
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Omega-3 fatty acids are "good fats" that help to balance the "bad fats" in your diet. By helping to balance the bad fats in your diet, Omega-3s, such as EPA and DHA, play an important role in supporting the immune system, as well as helping to maintain circulatory and metabolic health.
**Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Extra Strength Fish Oil provides 720 mg total of EPA, DHA and other omega-3 fatty acids. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
For adults, take two (2) softgels one to two times daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols.
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, shellfish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%***|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||4%***|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||****|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||****|
provides 720 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids† comprising of:
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|2,400 mg (2.4 g)|| ****
|Other Fatty Acids||****|
|***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
****Daily Value not established.